42/52 Lah-Lah-Lah Claypot in One Claypot House


Two months ago, I had a conversation with my Literature teacher Ms. Jobelle about her favorite places to eat here in Cebu. Then, she introduced One Claypot House to me that opened last March 2012 to pay a visit :)) having an idea of One Claypot house after some lil research on the Internet and Munchpunch.com. I was thrilled and excited to go there but, I was a bit broke that time so I need to save first before I could savor the goodness of the place :)

The beautiful day came not in a snap but happily it was more made special because I was with beautiful people.  Caroline graces of http://carolinegarces.tumblr.com/ and her partner in heart Dhel and my buddy Sunny Santos.


We arrived at the place with surprised and delighted faces; the house-type restaurant found in the center of Cebu could sit about 20 people and the interior added with the glare of lights and superficial decors completed the Asian scene.  We were welcomed with sleek picnic style tables & benches and a wonderfully designed restaurant.







 The decors were eye catching especially this dragon door knocker,



The food in their menu sounds special, unique and grand. We had their signature and most preeminent dish the Lah-Lah-Lah Claypot (250Php), this Chinese dish comprised with rice cooked in the Claypot itself where it is served,  was topped with chicken, meat, sausage, the bok-choy, hard boiled egg and the sauce. They were all cooked together in the pot without the mixing thing! When it was laid in front of us, there was a burnt smell around that gave me the bad impression >.< BUUUUT! The burnt smell actually added flavor to the dish, the sausage also gave that lil sweet kick that made it as a whole and made it very very very good 



We also had Chicken Curry and Homemade noodles (170Php)  an Indonesian dish that made my belly smile cause I like curry's so much. It had the packed curry flavor and the aroma of ginger plus the spices, this dish was peerless :) 



I wanted to try the milky bandung but they ran out of stock :/ (I'm sad :/ you should know how I feel) :(

Overall, the ambiance of the place was cool and our dinner was great. Asian inspired fused to suit the Filipino taste buds.  Cozy, with good service and this place is a pretty cool place to have a date (I wish my future boy will bring me back here :3) or have small celebrations with your family and friends ;) 



Caroline, Writer, Sunny



♪♪♪♪

Note to taste: They also have pasta's and some Pinoy favorite dishes.
A dish is good for 2-3 people :) 

♪♪♪♪

One Claypot House
#68 Don Gil Garcia St. Capitol Site 6000 Cebu city
(Near 7/11, ~Landmark "Shamrock" )
Open daily 10:00 AM till 10:00PM

Contact for reservations:
236-5003
09082791498

Like them on Facebook!

Thank you Caroline for the cool pictures :))))

♪♪♪♪






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...