Are you ready for SINULOG 2013?

Are you? Hmmm,

Sinulog was inside my head for the past few days, I can't believe how excited I am for this year's Sinulog! :P How I wish January 20 will rush itself! People off the streets, wearing their prides and shouting "Pit Senyor"! Sinulog is one of the most awaited and biggest (of course) events here in the Queen City of the South.


The Sinulog getaway!


I'm not making Sinulog as a get away from school stuffs and from stress, but I'm celebrating it cause I'm a Cebuana (a proud one!). So how will I have a great Sinulog? Hmm, I don't have lots of plans but I promised that i'll be having a lot of  fun for this big event.

The things I did.


• Ordered a shirt for my Sinulog day.




Got a ticket for Sonic Boom Sinulog Blast Off 2013! (January 19, 2013- Grand convention center)






• Getting ready for The Sinulog Invasion (January 20, 2013- Sunday)



• Attended the Novena Mass.

• Packed my stuffs

AND I"M READY FOR SINULOG! Have a great Sinulog Foodies and Friends. Have a great one! Enjoy the party's and have fun! :)

Lez start the party!

"Fun comes along and you only have one life, make it precious, make every second divine!" :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...