Gentlemen Cafe's waffles to go

I heard about some waffles and milk tea to go at Gentlemen Cafe near USC main, thanks food world!, now there's something to soothe my head after school. I saw this cutey store and found the "waffle &milk tea" signage. (This is it!)



Being, that curious about their waffles, I don't wanna waste time. I had their set set B which was one waffle Ice (with ice cream) and one milk tea for 99P. 


Waffle ice

Strawberry milk tea

GC 's waffles were great, I loved how simply sweet and chewy it was plus the wonderful aroma of it was fulfilling. Tho, the milk tea didn't satisfy me that much. Sorry milk tea but I'm still geared to go back and have waffles again at Gentlemen cafe :) See ya! :) 

They have the plain waffle too! 40P each! :) 


♪♪♪

For a happy tooth.

"Waffle Ice + Milk tea"- 99P

Gentlemen Cafe
Pelaez St. Cebu city
Across USC main (near Moonleaf tea shop) 


Cash √
Take out √
Coffee √
WiFi √


Like them on Facebook!

♪♪♪

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...