45/52 Cebu Blog Camp 3rd season

I've been trapped in my own era for blog writing. I want to share what I eat and what I do online and  in doing so, I also want to consider about "what I post" should be at least informative for netizens and my friends online.

I read a post online about the Cebu Blog camp happening this November 30, 2012 from 9:00AM-5:00PM at the Cebu Conventional Center. I was delighted and of course excited to join. I know this event can give me a lot of help for my blog. This is a free event so WHY NOT ^.^ 


In my sense, As a first timer,  I guess i'l be meeting a lot of people that could make my life more beautiful. It's not that about what I get in this event but it's also about the experience which could help me bring out the best in me.

This event is free just register here.

SPONSORS:

Co-presentors.



Gold sponsors.




Silver sponsors.


Media and Institution partners.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...