Uncle Kim's Beef Bulgogi rice and Soy Sauce Thigh••••

It's another escape lunch from school with a friend, then when we found ourselves roaming around JY square mall in Lahug. Deciding on what and where to eat, we both had the "hard moment", we walked and roamed for more minutes and then decided to try Uncle Kim. The place was bright and the cleanliness of the surrounding was noticeable. Uncle Kim is a Korean Restaurant that offers savory dishes, from Ramen to Beef and to Chicken. The place was cozy and spacious, the attractive portraits on the walls were eye catching too!


I also noticed the streamed curtain covering their dishing out area from their kitchen (Whoa, whatcya hiding in there Uncle? :P) 



We then started looking for something to eat. My date had Beef Bulgogi rice and I had the Soy Sauce Chicken thigh to feed me hungry belly.

Beef Bulgogi Rice

Soy Sauce chicken thigh

The two dishes were okay, the chicken was flavorful and tender, I also loved their sidings, they're all my favorite! No more no less, let the pictures invite you for more, hope I could go back and try their Ramen.. Presentation wise and servings was ample good job Uncle Kim! :) 

My date! Hi Sisa! :*

Uncle Kim
Restaurant and Cafe
JY square, Lahug Cebu city 6000

For reservations, call,
032 266 9688

Like them on Facebook!

Uncle Kim


♪♪♪




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...