Drinking healthy with All MyTea iced tea

I had no great liking for any kind of carbonated drinks, it gives my stomach a big lurch if consumed uncontrollably. But I'm still happy, I rather put all my heart to Milk teas, Flavored teas, MILK!, water, fresh brewed teas and Iced teas. 

AllMytea Iced tea came decently upon my search for interesting drinks in town. An email came, (sealed with a good place to eat of course) about the Allmytea event launch by Stacy proprietor of Senpur Trading the exclusive distributor of Allmytea Iced tea in Cebu. Senpur Trading ensures good quality and healthy  products for each and every Cebuano. 

So after I read the email, the thought that ran inside my head is "err, this is another milk tea shop from Manila" "sounds interesting, but I don't feel like writing for another milk tea shop" "I'm tired" "I'm hopeless"
This is what you call drama, buuut.... After I got the formal invitation from Stacy,


I was surprised that It was a bottled drink!!! Well actually there are two kinds of it the concentrate which is available in handy 500ml and 2 litersand the ready to drink 350ml and 500ml bottles. 





So, Allmytea is a tea concoction which consist of all natural products like real brewed tea, calamansi juice, orange squeeze, sugar, water and vanilla extract. 

The drink was so pleasant, I could rate it 9 out of 10, I was happily sated with Allmytea during the event. I consumed two bottles (heavy TEA drinker!) It had the real flavor, the Aroma of the tea is there, the taste of the Calamansi is there and it had the real tea. You can totally indulge yourself to it because it's all natural and fresh. I liked how pleasing it tasted, a little tangy and a little sweet, it was a combination of a surprisingly refreshing drink that you can never imagined to be bottled. I could even compare it to the house brewed iced tea from Irie which was also Holy.

Where can we buy Allmytea Iced tea in Cebu? you can have em at Cafe De France at Robinsons Fuente Osmeña, Japengo Japanese Restaurant, Wine and Dine at Mango Ave, Popeye's Grill house at General Maxilom, and soon to be available at some restaurants in Cebu! 



Don't worry parents, Allmytea passed the strict application of CGMP or Current Good Manufacturing Process through the use of SSOP or Sanitation Standard Procedure. And Allmytea has a shelf life for about 4months.

Exclusively Distributed in Cebu by: 

Senpur Trading inc. 
For orders contact 0916-464-7560 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...